For Class 14:
Continue refining all required elements of your “Survival Kit” project.
Deliverables (a reminder):
- Your brandmark and associated icon with branding guide (elements as discussed previously).
iPhone Retina: 120px x 120px
iPad Retine: 152px x 152px
- Interactive interface, staged: all screens requisite to your user flows.
- Working prototype of the ONE dominant interface above.
- Website design, staged: all pages requisite to your user flows. Extra credit if the site is built out.
- Branded suite of merchandise (the “physical kit”), staged.
- Your completed advertising materials:
- multiple static ads designed to the specifications of the output you envision (magazine, web ad, billboard, broadcast, etc.)
- any guerilla, viral or site-specific marketing (may overlap with the above)
- motion promo may take the place of one or more of the above. See below.
- A motion graphic (may overlap and/or replace either advertising or prototype requirements above).